All about mercury
Found 754 links
Page 51 of 51
The EVISA Link database contains information about all aspects of mercury speciation:
- mercury species determination (analytical methods etc)
- toxicity and biological activity of different mercury species
- distribution and fate of mercury species in the environment
- mobility, bioavailability and bioaccumulation of mercury species
- Research groups and their projects related to the chemical speciation of Hg
- Standards, rules and legislation related to mercury
If you are looking for something special, please go to the Link Database that will allow for more specific search.
Team Hg is a group of scientists and students associated with UConn's Department of Marine Sciences pursuing fundamental research into the biogeochemistry of mercury (Hg). Our focus has been under...
An international consortium of scientists has undertaken a major experiment to determine just that. The experiment is called METAALICUS (Mercury Experiment To Assess Atmospheric ...
High concentrations of methyl-mercury (CH3Hg+), a substance toxic to both animals and humans, recently have been measured in a number of top predators (including panthers and game fish) native to the ...
The Mercury Experiment to Assess Atmospheric Loadings in Canada and the US (METAALICUS) project is a unique, whole ecosystem mercury loading study to test the watershed-scale response to a change... « ‹ 46 47 48 49 50 51