Welcome to the European Virtual Institute for Speciation Analysis (EVISA)
a European Network:
- offering new and profitable strategies for enterprises to improve quality of industrial processes and products
- enhancing the cost/benefit ratio of analytical measurements by enhancing the information value
- making the collective knowledge of the world’s experts in speciation analysis easily accessible
EVISA is offering solutions and support for “real world” speciation issues such as:
- Effective and efficient consulting
- Professional analytical services
- Quality assurance-related activities
- Fit-for-purpose analytical developments
- Expert training activities
- Concise web portal with discussion forum, news section, directory of scientists, calendar of events, list of vacant positions
- Comprehensive databases covering literature, reference materials, standards, standard operating procedures etc.
- Information about toxicity, bioavailability, legislation for metal and metalloid species
EVISA's web portal is the primary source of information for all those seeking for information related to element speciation analysis and related topics.
Free subscription of EVISA's Speciation Newsletter !
Join EVISA'a usergroup and enhance your benefits from EVISA's services. Be informed about the actual trends in chemical speciation with respect to analytical methodology, standards and legislation, application and new products. Don't miss speciation events, deadlines or open positions by receiving EVISA's Speciation Newsletter regularly. In case that you already signed in but do not receive the Newsletter please check your given E-Mail account and SPAM-filter settings. If our server cannot reach you frequently, your subscription will be canceled.
EVISA's News section - keeping you updated !
EVISA informs about trends, new technologies, new products, upcoming legislation and other news related to element species and speciation analysis. Please recognize that even back-lying "news" are kept updated with respect to links to external information.
Web site of the monthEcoWatch
EcoWatch is one of the leading environmental news sites in the US engaging millions of readers every month. The organization is at the forefront of uniting all shades of green to ensure the health and longevity of our planet. EcoWatch is leading the charge in using online news to drive fundamental change.
EcoWatch provide original content from their team of reporters and feature insights from prominent environmental and business leaders. The team aggregate and curate news from more than 50 media partners and hundreds of environmental and science organizations from around the world. visit the web site of EcoWatch