Welcome to the European Virtual Institute for Speciation Analysis (EVISA)
a European Network:
- offering new and profitable strategies for enterprises to improve quality of industrial processes and products
- enhancing the cost/benefit ratio of analytical measurements by enhancing the information value
- making the collective knowledge of the world’s experts in speciation analysis easily accessible
EVISA is offering solutions and support for “real world” speciation issues such as:
- Effective and efficient consulting
- Professional analytical services
- Quality assurance-related activities
- Fit-for-purpose analytical developments
- Expert training activities
- Concise web portal with discussion forum, news section, directory of scientists, calendar of events, list of vacant positions
- Comprehensive databases covering literature, reference materials, standards, standard operating procedures etc.
- Information about toxicity, bioavailability, legislation for metal and metalloid species
EVISA's web portal is the primary source of information for all those seeking for information related to element speciation analysis and related topics.
Free subscription of EVISA's Speciation Newsletter !
Join EVISA'a usergroup and enhance your benefits from EVISA's services. Be informed about the actual trends in chemical speciation with respect to analytical methodology, standards and legislation, application and new products. Don't miss speciation events, deadlines or open positions by receiving EVISA's Speciation Newsletter regularly. In case that you already signed in but do not receive the Newsletter please check your given E-Mail account and SPAM-filter settings. If our server cannot reach you frequently, your subscription will be canceled.
EVISA's News section - keeping you updated !
EVISA informs about trends, new technologies, new products, upcoming legislation and other news related to element species and speciation analysis. Please recognize that even back-lying "news" are kept updated with respect to links to external information.
Web site of the monthZero Mercury Working group
The Zero Mercury Working Group (ZMWG) is an international coalition of over 95 public interest environmental and health non-governmental organizations from more than 50 countries from around the world formed in 2005 by the European Environmental Bureau and the Mercury Policy Project. ZMWG strives for zero supply, demand, and emissions of mercury from all anthropogenic sources, with the goal of reducing mercury in the global environment to a minimum. Our mission is to advocate and support the adoption and implementation of a legally binding instrument which contains mandatory obligations to eliminate where feasible, and otherwise minimize, the global supply and trade of mercury, the global demand for mercury, anthropogenic releases of mercury to the environment, and human and wildlife exposure to mercury. visit the web site of ZMWG