|Vacancy: || Prague, Czech Republic: Trace elemental and speciation analysis based on atomic spectrometry mainly in biomedical and environmental fields|
Posting date: 06.04.2018
|Type: || Postdoctoral fellowships |
The Department of Trace Element Analysis of the Institute of Analytical Chemistry of the Czech Academy of Sciences is looking for postdoctorial fellows. The research is focused on (i) development of promising aspects of generation, preconcentration and atomization of volatile compounds for trace elemental and speciation analysis by atomic spectrometry methods (AAS, AFS and ICP-MS) and (ii) application of methods of trace elemental and speciation analysis based on atomic spectrometry mainly in biomedical and environmental fields.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWS
- start as soon as possible
- full funding available for at least two years.
- a Ph.D. degree in chemistry or physics
- an expertise in related scientific areas
- good communication skills in English.
- a perspective of professional growth in an experienced research team equipped with a top instrumentation
- salary according to local regulations - depends on scientific profile of the candidate.
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter.