All about selenium
Found 182 links
Page 13 of 13
The EVISA Link database contains information about all aspects of selenium speciation:
- selenium species determination (analytical methods etc)
- toxicity and biological activity of different selenium species
- distribution and fate of selenium species in the environment
- mobility, bioavailability and bioaccumulation of selenium species
- Research groups and their projects related to the chemical speciation of Se
- Standards, rules and legislation related to selenium
If you are looking for something special, please go to the Link Database that will allow for more specific search.
Nowadays, it is well known that Selenium plays an important role as chemopreventive agent in carcinogenesis and that is the reason why it has been widely used in nutritional supplements. This ...
The project will map, engineer and optimise the metabolic routes in yeast leading to the target selenium compounds. The selenium compounds produced be the various strain modifications of yeasts will b... « ‹ 8 9 10 11 12 13