All about copper
Found 94 links
Page 7 of 7
The EVISA Link database contains information about all aspects of copper speciation:
- copper species determination (analytical methods etc)
- toxicity and biological activity of different copper species
- distribution and fate of copper species in the environment
- mobility, bioavailability and bioaccumulation of copper species
- Research groups and their projects related to the chemical speciation of Cu
- Standards, rules and legislation related to copper
If you are looking for something special, please go to the Link Database that will allow for more specific search.
WHO - EHC monographs are based on a comprehensive search of available original publications, scientific literature and reviews and examine: the physical and chemical properties and analytical methods;...
The monograph is designed to give methods that provide a framework for analysing the boundaries between deficient and excess oral intakes of ETEs. Application of the principles described in this monog...
Water Quality Criteria for Copper Overview Report Prepared pursuant to Section 2(e) of the Env...
EPA regulates copper in drinking water to protect public health. Copper may cause health problems if present in public or private water supplies in amounts greater than the drinking water standard s... « ‹ 2 3 4 5 6 7