Introducing Waters Q-Tof Premier Mass Spectrometer, the next generation exact-mass API/MALDI MS/MS platform for the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Life science industries.
The Q-Tof Premier Mass Spectrometer, featuring T-WAVE™ (Travelling Wave) technology, offers significant enhancements in mass measurement accuracy, dynamic range (pDRE™), sensitivity (Enhanced Duty Cycle) and speed. If you want to quantify, identify and characterize compounds from simple or complex mixtures, Waters Q-Tof Premier offers simplistic operation with the finest blend of innovative analytical capabilities for results you’ll have the ultimate confidence in.
The Q-Tof Premier has been designed in conjunction with ACQUITY UPLC™ to deliver ultra performance system solutions for your challenging applications.
The Q-Tof Premier is a hybrid orthogonal acceleration Time-of-Flight (oa-ToF) mass spectrometer that enables automated exact mass measurement of precursor and fragment ions to yield the highest confidence in structural elucidation and databank search results.
The Q-Tof Premier is a high performance platform for MS and MS/MS analyses incorporating:
- High Sensitivity – High transmission efficiency of Z spray™ source technology, T-WAVE ion optics, T-WAVE collision cell and oa-Tof transmission result in high sensitivity.
- High Resolution – Up to 17,500 FWHM with Woptics
- Exact Mass measurement accuracy – Routine exact mass measurement (within&3ppm rms) in MS and MS/MS with LockSpray and NanoLockSpray.
- Enhanced speed - Faster TDC (4GHZ) delivers acquisition rates of up to 10 spectra per second, designed specifically to operate within time-frames of UPLC-based separations.
- Programmable Dynamic Range Enhancement (pDRE™) – Equipped with programmable DRE function which enables quantitation and exact-mass measurement up to 4 orders of magnitude.
- Enhanced Duty Cycle - enables enhanced sensitivity over targeted m/z ranges for detection of modified components e.g. in Precursor Ion Discovery.
- MALDI - Exchangeable vacuum 96 spot MALDI enabling large scale MALDI MS and MS/MS analyses.
- Resolving quadrupole - 4, 8 and 32k Da options
- m/z range – up to 100,000 in V optics.
- Intelligent, automated MS/MS acquisition – Data Directed Analysis™ and Precursor Ion Discovery™
- Source options - LockSpray™, NanoLockSpray™, IonSabre™, APCI™, ESCI™, and APPI™.
- Ergonomics - New industrial design and significantly reduced instrument footprint.