Designed for high-throughput and high-performance screening and compound identification applications, Exactive benchtop LC-MS system leverages the company?s proven Orbitrap* mass analyzer technology, the recognized standard for accurate mass and high-resolution measurement, to provide precise and reliable information. It is fast, easy to use, cost effective to operate and, coupled with workflow-driven software, makes an ideal instrument for new users in routine analytical laboratories.
- Compound screening using high resolution accurate mass
- "All Ion Fragmentation" for structural elucidation
- Up to 100,000 resolution for complex sample analysis
- Benchtop LC-MS with FTMS performance
The Thermo Scientific Exactive begins a new era in high resolution benchtop mass spectrometry for simple and complex sample screening. This easy-to-use LC-MS system delivers accurate mass for every scan without the need for data averaging. Operating at a 10 Hz scanning frequency Exactive is fully compatible with U-HPLC and ensures exact mass measurement for fast chromatography applications.
Powered by Orbitrap technology, the Exactive is ideal for compound identification and high throughput screening for both qualitative and quantitative analysis. The Exactive uses high resolution accurate mass to provide fast, reproducible, precise results — without compromise.
- Streamlines many of the technical steps that normally require specialized setup and operation
- Intuitive software interface makes the system easy to use in both expert and walk-up mode; ensures precise mass identification of target compounds over a wide concentration range
- Sets new standards for LC-MS performance at resolutions of up to 100,000
- Pathfinder software provides the right workflow for the right analysis, enabling experienced users to tune and optimize the system, develop methods and perform a wide range of experiments
- New users and non-mass spectrometrists can easily follow developed methods to get analytical answers quickly and automatically
- If necessary, both levels of users can then jointly utilize Pathfinder data review capabilitie
Set and forget using all resolution settings of up to 100,000, the Exactive is fully compatible with fast U-HPLC and delivers accurate mass information all the time — for every scan.
Simply use the system in default mode and select the required scan speed.
The key to faster, unambiguous results is high resolution and accurate mass
New software to calculate elemental compositions uses a special isotopic pattern and intensity algorithm to refine the list of potential candidates and, in most cases, delivers a single answer without pre-defining the set of elements. In combination with this intelligent software processing, the Exactive provides fully automated elemental compositions.