The DELTA V isotope ratio mass spectrometers are characterized by combining highest sensitivity with excellent linearity and stability.
More than 50 years of isotope ratio MS experience have been incorporated into the design of a new generation of Isotope Ratio MS, the DELTA V. With more than 900 DELTA instruments installed in over 70 countries, the DELTA instruments are the most widely used Isotope Ratio MS.
Building and expanding on this tradition, the new DELTA V is more sensitive while delivering excellent linearity and stability. The DELTA V is also more versatile and more rugged than its predecessors. Special emphasis has been placed on ease of use and automation.
The two new models, DELTA V Advantage and DELTA V Plus, are built on the same platform and offer all standard applications, including H2 analysis under helium carrier gas load. The DELTA V Plus delivers additional functionality for a wider scope of applications. There is full upgradeability from the DELTA V Advantage to the DELTA V Plus.
Inside the small-footprint design is a novel monolithic analyzer with fixed alignment of all ion optical components, including the electro magnet. This unique concept is a major step forward for achieving unprecedented reliability and robustness.
The DELTA V is guaranteed to deliver rapid startup and sustained superior performance.
Features of the new DELTA V generation
- The most sensitive DELTA Isotope Ratio MS ever
- Up to 10 detectors
- Widest range of collector configurations
- Larger mass range
- On-line H2 capability
- Upgrade from the DELTA V Advantage to the DELTA V Plus
- Robustness and reliability
- Monolithic analyzer with intrinsic alignment of all ion optical components
- Integrated signal amplifiers and digitizers
- All ion optics in place: no alignments during installation or maintenance
- Optimized pumping strategy
- Comprehensive set of automated diagnostics
- Compact and user-friendly design
- Small footprint
- Space for on-line peripheral on top
- Dual inlet, ?-Volume and Multiport inside
- Activation of continuous flow interfaces on front panel
- All pumps inside
- Low noise design