SAGE Publications is an independent international publisher of
journals, books, and electronic media. Known for our commitment to
quality and innovation, we are a world leader in our chosen scholarly,
educational, and professional markets.
Our highest priority is to make any contact you have
with SAGE—whether as a book author, a journal editor, a contributor to
one of our journals, a customer, or a reader—a pleasant and rewarding
SAGE\\\'s publishing philosophy is based on three principles:
Relationships — We depend upon the
experience and expertise of the authors, editors, learned societies,
colleagues, and vendors with whom we work.
Vision — We focus on anticipating and delivering what our customers want.
Excellence — We are committed to quality in all that we publish and in all that we do.
Innovative ideas and approaches consistently distinguish SAGE\\\'s publishing, across all of our programs. Our products include:
- Journals at the forefront of knowledge, contributing to
the disciplines of the future, and delivered in varied electronic and
- Academic and reference books with breadth of vision and valued content
- Innovative teaching texts for college courses
- Professional books reflecting practical approaches to new perspectives and challenges
What sets us apart from our competitors?
- We are owned and managed by publishers, not financial
investors. We take the long-term view rather than being influenced by
short-term financial results or goals.
- We offer global
publishing on a human scale—large enough to have the capabilities of a
multinational company, but small enough for individual authors,
editors, societies, and colleagues to influence our direction.
- We possess an unmatched core competence in global marketing.