LLA Instruments GmbH – Your Partner for Analytical Process Instrumentation and Spectrometers
The company LLA Umwelttechnische Analytik und Anlagen GmbH was founded in 1993 as a spin-off / management-buy-out by experts from the former (East German) Academy of Sciences of the GDR. It was enlisted in the commercial register in 1994. In 2001 the company was renamed to LLA Instruments GmbH (LLA).
Philosophy of the Company
LLA's objective is the transfer of results from scientific basic research into commercial use by the development / production and sales of analytical equipment. On the basis of own know-how, obtained from national and international research projects, LLA develops analytical equipment mainly for use in process control of different industries. At present LLA develops and manufactures laser-spectroscopic measuring systems for environmental analytics, laser-based systems for process automation and special systems for microanalysis. A further emphasis is placed on the development and production of optical measuring systems for material identification in recycling, for quality inspection in chemical and manufacturing industries.
LLA develops and manufactures devices and systems:
- NIR-Spectrometers (Near InfraRed) for real-time analyis of NIR-active molecules, e.g. for identification of plastics in recycling, for quantitative determination of process parameters in printing and coating industries, for food inspection.
- LIB-Systems (Laser Induced Breakdown) for real-time analyis of elemental composition of solid and liquid material, e.g. for online determination of glass composition or determination of minerals in flour.
- LLA provides the complete inhouse solution enabling the flexible response to customers needs.
- LLA provides short transfer times from the idea / request to the final product in process.
Fields of Application
- Production of systems for plastics and glass recycling
- Quality inspection and process control in food industry,
- in chemical and petrochemical plants
- Quality inspection and process control in heavy industries
- Production of spectrometers with high resolution for scientific and industrial research.