|Vacancy: || Agilent: Pre-Sales Application Engineer (Atomic Spectroscopy)|
Posting date: 09.02.2021
|Type: || Other ( permanent ) positions |
The Agilent EMEA Atomic Spectroscopy Team is seeking an enthusiastic, people-oriented Pre-Sales Application Scientist (f/m/x)closely working with the sales organization across EMEA.
Work Base: Waldbronn, DEU-BW
Job Function: Services and Support
Travel Required: Yes, 25v % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced
Shift: Day Shift
The EMEA Atomic Spectroscopy Team is a multicultural work environment
with several business functions working intimately with sales channels
and customers to achieve Agilent's business goals.
In our demonstration labs, we showcase our analytical instruments to
our customers and our team of application scientists is leading
scientific expertise within the Agilent organization.
In this role, you will:
- Perform sample measurements and customer demonstrations on our
atomic spectroscopy instruments and solutions across a broad range of
- Interact with our atomic spectroscopy R&D units in Japan and
Melbourne to address current technologies / applications and to
incorporate EMEA requirements into upcoming products.
- Provide post sales technical expertise in conjunction with Agilent's
support team to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and
position Agilent as a leader in atomic spectroscopy.
- Deliver customer training classes and specific one-to-one consulting related to the customer's application.
- Maintain and expand critical domain knowledge including latest
scientific findings, market & technology trends, industry benchmarks
& regulations, competitive positioning.
- Participate in the design and delivery of sales trainings, customer
workshops and scientific events (e.g. as speaker during conferences,
seminars) in close collaboration with the EMEA Marketing Managers.
- Bachelors or Master Degree or equivalent (PhD preferred).
- Requires minimum 1-2 years experience of operating an ICP-MS
(ideally ICP-QQQ). Hands-on experience performing metals analysis at
- Strong computer skills and excellent technical written and oral presentation skills are essential.
- Fluent German and English speaker is mandatory. Knowledge of another language is a plus.
- Must be a good team player, and able to meet deadlines while handling several different projects simultaneously.
- Requires ability for frequent travel within assigned region.
In case of any questions, please contact the recruiter for this
position, Mr. Girts Dzelde at email@example.com or on +49 172
Please upload your application in PDF format via our career site.