EVISA is initiating, coordinating, and supporting activities meant to promote speciation analysis:
- Training Courses on methods and techniques in different European Countries providing the opportunity for scientists to learn from the experts in small groups with “hands on” state-of-the-art instrumentation
- Workshops on speciation related topics providing an in-depth information on state-of-the-art speciation analysis with emphasis on real world issues
- Symposia and conferences devoted to speciation giving the opportunity to meet scientist from different disciplines for enhancing the multidisciplinary cooperation.
- Round table discussions clarifying the status of existing methodology and highlighting open issues.
- Dissemination of information related to chemical species (methods, legislation, politics, etc.)
- Publications related to speciation analysis (special issues of related journals, application handbooks, )
- Applied research meant to solve real world problems in speciation analysis.
- Interlaboratory comparisons for the establishment of methods fit-for-purpose to solve real world analytical tasks.
It is EVISA’s ambition to develop new strategies exploiting most modern IT technology to hold a growing part of such events within its structure as a virtual institute.
EVISA reports about its activities via its web portal and its monthly newsletter. Yearly summaries provide a brief overviev:
EVISA's activities during the year 2012
EVISA's activities during the year 2011
EVISA's activities during the year 2010
EVISA's activities during the year 2009
A short review of EVISA's activities during the year 2008
Three years EVISA Newsletter - Four years EVISA website - Time to take stock
Two years Speciation Newsletter - Three years of EVISA web site operation - Accomplishments and Future Perspectives
One year EVISA speciation Newsletter - Two years of EVISA web site operation - Time to look back
Further information about EVISA's activities
EVISA - a Service Provider
EVISA - a Speciation Event Organizer
EVISA's web portal
last time modified: May 9, 2014