EVISA is a legal entity in the form of a french association. The members of the asociation are institutions (not private persons) interested in the promotion of speciation nanalysis.
Membership has been conceived as to ensure full complementary coverage of the different aspects of speciation with respect to
- Experience (organometallic species, valency species, metal-biomacromolecules...)
- Application area (industry, food, health, environment, research...)
- Location (35 partners from 10 countries)
The consortium of founding members, who have agreed to support the establishment of the Virtual Institute are coming from :
- Pharma (Merck, Pharma Nord)
- Electronics (TRT)
- Instruments (Anton Paar, Gerstel, PSAnalytical)
- Analytical services (ADERA, BRGM, ENEA, GALAB, LGC)
- Research groups
- Universities (S. Istvan Budapest, TU Graz, Complutense Madrid, Münster, Pau, Plymouth, Umea, Vienna)
- Research Institutes (AFSSA, DVFA, Eurofins, GKSS, INERIS, RIVM)
EVISA is meant to be an open structure, ready to accept new members in order to complete its area of competence.