It is evisa
's goal to provide the most updated, relevant and fit-for-purpose informations about all aspects of chemical speciation analysis. We are constantly working on making the process of finding the relevant information on evisa's web site as efficient as possible. Often the relevant information is only a few clicks ahead !
In this section we will shortly describe the information available and the different ways of using this site to find relevant information in the most efficient way.
Some of the information is provided in the public area of evisa's web portal, namely:
Further information is provided by databases in the area restricted to subscribers, namely:
- A literature database on speciation related publications (under construction)
- A database on materials for speciation (standards, CRMs, etc.)
- A database on Instruments used for speciation analysis
- A database on companies supporting the field
- A collection of approved „SOPs“ (under construction)
To access the services restricted to subscribers please log-in.