EVISA welcomes Sigma-Aldrich as a new supporting company for EVISA's material database
Sigma-Aldrich has agreed to support EVISA's Material Database starting March 1, 2012.
EVISA's Material Database supports the analytical community with information about all type of materials used for analysis, such as but not limited to:
- Standards for identification and/or calibration
- Certified reference materials for method validation and verification
- Acids/base/buffers for sample preparation
- Solvents for extraction and chromatographic separation
- Fine chemicals and reagents for derivatization, complexing etc.
As a part of the cooperation, about 380 Sigma-Aldrich products related to chemical analysis were included into the material database that now has more than 1150 records.
We hope that this new enhancement will further improve the versatility of EVISA's database system. Related EVISA Resources EVISA's web portal Company Database: Sigma-Aldrich and its products Material Database: Products of Sigma-Aldrich EVISA's data centre: Development of the content
last time modified: March 5, 2012