Bruker launched its new aurora Elite ICP-MS instrument with spectacular sensitivity specs
Today, at the European Winter Conference on Plasma Spectrochemistry 2013 (EWCPS) in Karakow (Poland), Bruker launches the aurora Elite, a new ultra-sensitive Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometer (ICP-MS).
In addition to the highly successful aurora M90, Bruker now offers a second additional model, the aurora Elite, as its new high-end performance offering in Bruker's ICP-MS range, setting new and exceptional standards for sensitivity and matrix robustness in ICP-MS.
Bruker's ICP-MS team is continuously working on product improvements to reflect the requirements of today's analytical tasks and challenges. During the conference Bruker experts today presented the instrumental features, capabilities and applications of the new addition to Bruker ICP-MS family, the aurora Elite, such as:
- Industry leading Sensitivity: specification of > 1.5GHz/ppm sensitivity in 'High Sensitivity' mode and > 400,000 cps/ppb in 'Normal Sensitivity' mode (mid mass) for the aurora Elite
- Faster scan speeds and shorter Integration times: offers an unmatched performance combination for faster transient signal analysis such as LA-ICP-MS and LC-ICP-MS.
- Lowest cost of ownership: rugged design, durable cone system, no expensive spare parts, and a unique all-digital detector with a typical lifetime of more than 5 years.
- Full 21 CFR Part 11 compliance support for Quantum ICP-MS software: to meet the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry aurora's Quantum software with CompassCDS offers new features such as audit trails, electronic signatures and user management.
- External Device Control: bidirectional triggering for seamless connectivity to laser ablation and chromatographic devices.
- Improved air flow management inside the instrument: with a significantly reduced exhaust flow requirement which reduces installation cost and is of particular interest in clean room environments.
For more information go to: http://www.bdal.de/products/icp-ms/aurora-m90/learn-more.html
or visit Bruker at: http://www.bdal.de/products/icp-ms
Source: Bruker Related EVISA Resources EVISA Brief summary: ICP-MS: A versatile detection system for trace element and speciation analysis EVISA Company Database: Bruker Daltonics EVISA Instrument Database: Instruments provided by Bruker Daltonics