Fundamentals of coupling techniques in speciation analysis
The aim of this training course is to introduce the fundamentals of modern coupling techniques in speciation analysis. This concerns the theory and practice of interfacing of gas- and liquid chromatography, including modern capillary and nano HPLC, as well as capillary electrophoresis to element specific detectors. Applications of species analysis in environmental and biological samples will be presented. The small group of participants (max. 10) allows intensive practical exercises in the laboratory.
19.10.2005 - 20.10.2005
Contact in Pau:
LCABIE – CNRS UMR 5034
2, Av. du Pr. Angot
- Introduction in the theory of GC – AED and GC – ICP-MS and applications to environmental samples
- Practical exercises in GC – AED and GC – ICP-MS
- Introduction in the theory of HPLC, capillary and nano HPLC, and capillary zone electrophoresis; applications
- Coupling interfaces for capillary and nano HPLC and CZE to ICP-MS
- Practical exercises in capillary and nano HPLC – ICP-MS with applications to selenopeptide analysis
Max. number of participants: 12
Fee: 1140 €
For registration please download the information flyer incl. registration form, fill in the registration form and fax the signed form not later than September 19th, 2005. Please understand that the number of participants is very limited and therefore early registration is recommended.
There are different classes of hotels available in Pau. You should book your hotel yourself after having received confirmation for your participation by the course organizer.
Hotels in Pau
How to find LCABIE
|September 19,2005||Registration |