The SETAC Annual Meeting is Europe’s leading Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry conference. Representatives from academia, government and industry gather to present and discuss the latest scientific findings and insights.
The meeting will focus on scientific and applied issues of different stressors in present World.
25.05.2008 - 29.05.2008
Conference web site at:
The programme will be composed of platform and poster
presentations in parallel sessions in a range of disciplines.
The topic of the meeting is World
under stress: scientific and applied issues in environmental
toxicology and chemistry.
As usually, both purely scientific and
applied problems will be discussed, and particular stress
will be put on bringing scientists and practitioners
The following main themes will be addressed:
- Environmental chemistry
- Environmental risk assessment
- Interactions between natural and anthropogenic stressors
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Political and socio-economic aspects of environmental issues
- Proteomics and genomics
- Special sessions:
- Carbon Footprinting
- Environmental contamination and human health
- Environmental risk assessment in Central and Eastern Europe
- Evolutionary processes in contaminated environment
- Impacts of climate change
|August 15,2007||submission of session proposals |
|November 30,2007||submission of short course proposals |
|November 30,2007||submission of abstracts |
|January 31,2008||exhibitors early registrations |
|March 1,2008||grant applications |
|March 15,2008||early registration at reduced fee |
|May 10,2008||close advance registrations |