Proteomics, metallomics, analytical and bio-inorganic chemistry using parallel elemental (ICP MS) and molecular (ESI MS/MS) detection for speciation, especially
- Sulfur detection by ICP quadrupole MS in proteomics
- Nano, capillary and normal bore HPLC and their hyphenation to ICP and ESI-MS/MS.
- Development of an interface between nanoHPLC and ICP MS
- Sample preparation for proteomic and speciation analysis - quantification by Isotope Dilution Analysis
- Downscaling of instrumental dimensions - Analysis of small volume samples (single cell)