All about platinum
Found 64 links
Page 5 of 5
The EVISA Link database contains information about all aspects of platinum speciation:
- platinum species determination (analytical methods etc)
- toxicity and biological activity of different platinum species
- distribution and fate of platinum species in the environment
- mobility, bioavailability and bioaccumulation of platinum species
- Research groups and their projects related to the chemical speciation of Pt
- Standards, rules and legislation related to platinum
If you are looking for something special, please go to the Link Database that will allow for more specific search.
The research group of Prof. Karst at the University of Münster is developing analytical methods, techniques and instrumentation mainly in the field of hyphenated techniques making use of molecula...
Platinum and platinum group metals in the urban environment Start of project 1998-01-...
METAL in pharMacEuTicAL The simple inorganic platinum compound cis-diamminedichloroplatinum(II), also known as cisplatin, is one of the most important anticancer drug in clinical ...
The research concerns fundamental aspects, methodological developments and applications of speciation analysis of trace elements in environmental, biological and industrial samples. The main ob... « ‹ 1 2 3 4 5