All about chromium
Found 381 links
Page 26 of 26
The EVISA Link database contains information about all aspects of chromium speciation:
- chromium species determination (analytical methods etc)
- toxicity and biological activity of different chromium species
- distribution and fate of chromium species in the environment
- mobility, bioavailability and bioaccumulation of chromium species
- Research groups and their projects related to the chemical speciation of Cr
- Standards, rules and legislation related to chromium
If you are looking for something special, please go to the Link Database that will allow for more specific search.
The overarching aim of this project is to ensure that REACH Authorisation procedure indeed will be an effective tool to fast-track the most urgent Substances of Very High Concern for substitution, and...
Chromium was one of the minerals recently reviewed by the Expert Group on Vitamins and Minerals (EVM) (http://www.foodstandards.gov.uk/multimedia/pdfs/vitmin2003.pdf). The EVM noted the reports of gen...
Europen comission, Brussels, 27 June 2002...
The Department of Defense is committed to reducing the use of Cr(VI)-containing materials and processes. This was reflected in the issuance of a memorandum from the Under Secretary of Defense for A...
Areas of Interest Cr- and Ni-induced cancers Vanadium and Cr(III) anti-diabetic drugs Ruthenium and gallium anti-...
Groupe Imagerie Chimique Cellulaire et Spéciation Dans ce projet, nous avons plus particulièrement comparé l’incorporation cellulaire de chromates solubles (ex : N... « ‹ 21 22 23 24 25 26