The IJEP is a refereed journal providing an international forum for the field of Environment and Pollution. One of three key journals (along with IJETM and IJGEnvI) which together offer complete coverage of key environmental issues, it addresses medium-term challenges involving scientific prediction, modelling and assessment, and social and economic policy areas.
The objectives of the IJEP are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies academics and research institutions and persons concerned with the complex issues of environment and pollution, and to provide a forum for them to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological change and changes in the global economy.
Professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers.
The IJEP publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and notes commentaries and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
- Review and assessment of policies
- Strategy for policy making
- Formulation of national/international environmental protection policy
- Comparative legal aspects of pollution
- Assessment of risks from water, soil and air pollution; effective and viable remedies
- Protection of soil and groundwater
- Ecosystem research
- Waste disposal strategies
- Ecological impact of pollutants
- Clean technologies
- Technological hazards
- Evaluation and management of environmental risk and safety
- Environment and sustainable development
- Total quality and environmental management
- Environmental education and training