The Freedom EVOlyzer is Tecan’s new Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) analyzer offering fully automated microplate processing. Freedom EVOlyzer is a dedicated EVO platform for reliable ELISA Processing and includes state-of-the art reader, washer and incubation units operated by the new sophisticated EVOlyzer software. The Freedom EVOlyzer is available in three sizes - 100, 150, 200 - ideal to serve all throughput and batch size requirements. Continuous loading and parallel sample pipetting are new, powerful features that improve throughput and allow efficient utilization as well as optimal scheduling of laboratory tasks. Integration with the laboratory LIMS and flexible worklist management are easily performed via an integrated bi-directional ASTM (American Society for Testing of Materials) interface.
- IVD-D 98/79/EC, Annex III compliant open system for ELISA processing
- fully automated pipetting, incubating, washing and data reduction
- barcode identification (samples, reagents, microplates)
- increased throughput through continuous loading, parallel sample pipetting and large plate storage capability
- integrated user and process safety concept: grid control, liquid level control, door locks, status lamp, integrated maintenance, user management
- Wizard guided easy-to-use Run Control Software, designed for touch screen operation