Milestone's DMA-80 Direct Mercury Analyzer effortlessly analyzes liquid and solid samples with no sample prep and no waste disposal. Automatically process 40 samples in about 4 hours, start to finish. An intuitive controller uploads sample weights, controls the analysis, and processes data—with built-in report generation.
The DMA-80 permits direct analysis of trace level mercury in diverse samples:
Solids: sediment, soil, sludge, food, plant and animal tissue, coal, oil, fish, cement
Liquids: wastewater, beverages, biological fluids
. . . and others. See our mercury application notes for more details.
- Eliminates the need for sample preparation (no wet chemistry!)
- Results in approximately 5 minutes
- Results are independent of matrix
- Semi-portable: Ideal for laboratory or field analysis
- Detection range from 0.01 to 600 ng Hg
- Built-in 40 position autosampler for high-throughput, unattended operation
- Quartz sample boats for automated analysis of aqueous samples
- Intuitive EasyControl software
- Large touch-screen interface for easy, graphical interaction
- Allows manual operation of the instrument, as well as pre-programmed, unattended automatic operation
- Easy calibration and analysis
- Export data (easily imported into a spreadsheet)
- Change parameters in the middle of a sample run. No need to wait for an entire queue of samples to be processed.
- Interactive help screen
- Optional EasyDOC 2.0 software for enhanced process reporting
Integrated processing makes determination of mercury in difficult sample matrices routine, easy, and precise.