KONIK INSTRUMENTS INC. - Robokrom
| Year of introduction
KONIK INSTRUMENTS INC.
Automation: Autosampler (GC/Head Space)
Automation: Autosampler (GC/Liquid)
Automation: Autosampler (GC/Purge&Trap)
Automation: Autosampler (GC/SPME)
Automation: Autosampler (GC/Tube Desorber)
Automation: Autosampler (LC)
Automation: Fraction Collector (LC)
|TOTALLY INNOVATIVE MULTIMODE AUTOSAMPLER KONIK ROBOKROM
The new KONIK ROBOKROM B Series Autosampler is a powerful multimode autosampler that meets the most demanding requirements of sensitivity, performance, accuracy and precision. Can be configured in 8 different working modes:
The ROBOKROM can be expanded with a second arm to a MICROCHEMICAL STATION combining heating, stirring, standards addition, evaporation, dosing, concentration, drying and injecting in a single autosampler.
- STATIC HEAD SPACE
- Purge & Trap
- FRACTION COLLECTOR
- SAMPLE PREPARATION
- ... and THERMAL DESORBER
HRGC+HRGC-MS - HPLC+HPLC-MS Autosampler
- X-Y-Z Displacements
- Symmetrical Horizontal Arm: Microcontroller can be located at either side
- Vertical Arm: helds the needles and all syringes
- 3 interchangeable Vial Trays: for 32 vials of 6, 10 or 20 ml, 105 vials of 3ml and 171 vials of 1 ml
- Optional Tray Temperature Control (TTC): all vials can be heated or cooled from 5ºC to 70ºC in stand-by mode
- Easy Menu Driven Interactive Programming or through KoniKontrol® Software via Konikrom PLUS® Software
Static Head Space Autosampler
- Accepts a wide range of syringes from 0.5 to 1000 µl
- Programmable Injection Volume
- Injection with Solvent or Air Plug, before and after the sample injection
- Programmable Plunger Speed from 1µl/s to 5ml/s depending on the syringe type. Handles wide range of sample viscosity
- Adjustable Plunger Speed for syringe cleaning and injection
- Programmable needle introduction speed for Septum Protection
- Pre and post cleaning with different solvents
- Free from carry-over effects
- Pre-column derivatization
- Internal Standard Addition
- Dual Channel/Double Injection: Same or different samples
Dynamic Head Space Autosampler (P&T)
- For the analysis of solvents and residual monomers, alcoholemics,...
- Temperature Control in three different blocks: Tray, Pre Desorbtion and Desorbtion (up to 300ºC)
- Different Injection Volumes: Programmable Injection Time
- All temperatures and times programmable
- Magnetic Vial Movement
- Electronic Pressure Control (EPC) for vial pressurization
- Optional Sample Stirring
- Maximum Productivity with working cycle optimization
- Optional fixed loop sampling
- For the analysis of VOC's, waste water, soils,...
- Optional Tray Temperature Control (up to 70ºC)
- All parameters are user programmable: purge time, preinjection time, desorbtion time, ...
- All Temperatures programmables: transfer line, valve, initial trap, desorb trap, baked trap,...
- Electronic Flow Control (EPC) for purge volume mesurament
- All traps available: tenax, charcoal, mixtures,...
- Using conventional microfibers.
- Easy and Realiable Extraction Concentration Method
- Solvent Saving
- Allows Sample Concentration: liquid, solid or gas samples
- High Selectivity dpending on extracting fiber
- Temperature control (Purge and Desorbtion)
- Wide range of fibers
- Optional Sample Stirring
Microstation Autosampler for Sample Preparation
- Automatic and sequential sample collectiong by time
- 32, 105 or 171 collectors
- Optional baseline monitoring (UV-VIS)
- Automatic waste collection
- Vials of 1, 2, 6 10 or 20 ml
- Intelligent volume calculation
- Automatic and sequential sample processing
- Options: evaporation, concentration by volatilization, drying, oncentration adjustment (controlled dosing of reagents, standards and/or solvents),...
- Utmost reproducibility, linearity, precision and accuracy. User error free operation
Purge and Trap with vial movement, heating and cryogenic option