KONIK INSTRUMENTS INC. - HRGC 4000 - High Resolution Gas Chromatograph
| Year of introduction
KONIK INSTRUMENTS INC.
|The KONIK HRGC 4000 B Series Peak Power Gas Chromatograph is a High Resolution modular system integrated in one structural unit. Its unique design allows for constant upgrading and equipment modernization to any future analytical requirement, without modifying its external apperance or basic structure.
The most common upgrades, as well as the necessary modifications for specific applications were considered while designing the HRGC 4000 B Peak Power.
The optimal configuration for any specific application is obtained by selecting the basic version and customizing the unit by adding the required options for the analysis desired: injector options, detector options, valve switching devices, backflushing devices, autosampler, head space, control software, data processing, etc.
- All injection options available
- Cold Septum Purge-Less design
- Choice of Electronic (EPC) or Manual (MPC) Pneumatics
- Operating temperature: from 25ºC to 475ºC in 1ºC increments
- Overheating Protection
- Flow/pressure rate: from 0 to 200 ml/min in 1 ml/min increments (from 0 to 200 psi in 1 psi increments)
- Flow accuracy
- Pressure/Flow programming of positive and negative ramps during a run
- Ready Active Control
True mass flow control. Digital pressure or flow setting and programming. Pressure or flow ramps. Ultra-fast resolution. Time and column savings.
- High performance and low thermal inertia oven design with expanded temperature range from -90ºC to 490ºC
- Thermal inertia is dramatically minimized with perforated oven walls.
- Temperature gradients inside the oven have been reduced by forced air circulation.
- Oven is also pre-drilled to allow the installation of valves (sampling and switching), external interfaces (MS, FTIR) and other peripherals.
- Up to 15 positive and negative temperature ramps (5 ramps standard) from 0.1ºC/min to 99.9ºC/min in 0.1ºC/m,in steps (up to 40ºC/min guaranteed in the complete oven range). Up to 16 isothermal periods of 0 to 999’59’’ in 1’’ steps.
- Programmable overheating protection.
The new Konik HRGC 4000 25th Anniversary Series microprocessor has been developed to exceed the performance of all its precedessors, here are some of its crash throughs:
- Large graphic and interactive LCD
- 10 methods storage with method linking
- Control of 8 isolated blocks
- Overheating protection
- Self testing and autodiagnostics
- Autoswitch on/off
- Power fail memory protection
- 4 extra timers control
- Available in most roman alphabets
- Interactive and user-friendly
- Flexible customized options
- 3 password levels
The KONIK Detectors are of modular design for quick interchangeability. Their unique design provides the best in flexibility and speed. KONIK offers a wide range of detectors such as: FID, TCD, ECD, NPD, FPD, PID, DID, HECD, OLFACTORY, PDHID/PDECD, MSD.
Chromatography Data System and Automation
- Modular and interchangeable detectors
- With digital electrometers and amplifiers
- Any type of column
- Automatic Autozero
- Independent Temperature Programming
- Control RAC® (Ready Active Control)
- Highest detectability
KonikKontrol® software: GC control through PC. Total automation. Autosampler, Head Space.
Konikrom® Plus: CHROMATOGRAPHY STATION FOR WINDOWS
Engineered Solutions and Turn-Key Systems
- Multiple instrument version
- Multidetector measurement
- Support tools for GLP/ 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Add-on control modules and extensions
- Easy to install and easy to use
The Konik HRGC 4000 B can be automated in the Lab or in the plant to become the "Autoanalyzer" of the products of your choice. Turn-key petrochemical solutions include Refinery Gas Analysis,...