Beijing Rayleigh Analytical Instrument Corporation (BRAIC) - WLD-3C ( 7503C ) OPTICAL EMISSION SPECTROMETER
No picture !!
| Year of introduction
Beijing Rayleigh Analytical Instrument Corporation (BRAIC)
Spectrometer ( Atom. ): AES: Arc/Spark
- Suitable for routine analyses of steel alloys, cast iron alloys, and all types of aluminum alloys.
- Multi-channel, high-speed analysis: analysis results obtained in 50 seconds after a sample is placed in the machine.
- Sound construction allows for stable functioning. The drift of optical system in 24 hours is less than 10 m.
- The inert gas-filled spectrometer chamber enables to operate stably for almost 30 days without losing the vacuum. This helps reduce pollution and saves electricity.
- Sectional integration measurement method ensures wide dynamic range of analysis.
- Optic fiber communication, effective resistance to electromagnetic interference.
- Water-cooled electrode holders help make data analysis more stable.
High-energy pre-burning optical source: voltage AC 220V; output pulse 960V; spark frequency 200Hz.
Spectral range 175~450nm
Grating: 2400 L/mm concave grating in radius of 0.75m
Reciprocal linear dispersion: 0.55nm/mm (1st order)
Entrance slit width: 20um
Exit slit width: 50/75um
Maximum number of channel: 36
Constant temperature: 30ºC±0.1ºC
Measurement and Control System
Measuring mode: sectional integration
Measuring reproducibility: RSD<=0.1%
PMT high voltage power supply: voltage: -1000v, stability: better than 0.5% (8h)
Data Processing System
IBM PII compatible PC
Setting up working curve
Main Unit: 1700(L)×1000(D)×1300(H)mm
WEIGHT about 550kg
Environment: temperature: 15-25°C
relative humidity: < 70%
Purity of Argon gas: 99.999%
Power supply: AC 50Hz
Two groups of power:
Exciting source: AC: 220V ± 10%, 3KVA
Main unit: AC: 380V ± 10% 3KVA
Measurement system: AC 220V± 10% 1KVA
Ground lead : Measurement system and exciting source both need one ground lead each. They should be more than 2 meters apart. Grounding wire resistance < 2ohm.
Area required: Over 15 square meters