Beijing Rayleigh Analytical Instrument Corporation (BRAIC) - WFX-110/120/130 Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer
| Year of introduction
Beijing Rayleigh Analytical Instrument Corporation (BRAIC)
Spectrometer ( Atom. ): AAS: Flame
- High sensitivity, simple and safe operation, low analytical cost, ensured by the patented flame analysis technique (patent No. ZL9210560.7) adopting oxygen-rich air-acetylene flame as the substitution for nitrous oxide-acetylene flame for high temperature element analyses. The flame temperature of the oxygen-rich flame is adjustable continuously between 2300~2950℃. (Only for WFX-110)
- Fully automated microcomputer controlled operation
- Automatic wavelength peaking for quick and precise operation.
- Automatic spectral bandwidth selection.
- Automatic hollow cathode lamp changeover.
- Automatic instrument parameter setting, including light source power supply, photomultiplier high voltage supply and background correction energy balance.
- Automatic signal measurement and data processing. Fast sampling, photo-electric conversion, noise smoothing, integration, curve fitting, background correction and data display can all be done automatically.
- Easy and flexible WINDOWS operating system, with multi-windows processing technology to observe the signal profile, the measured results and the calibration curve at the same time. Various analytical programs, data, signals and graphics can all be stored for later use.
- Fully sealed optical system, keeping the optical elements clean and dry and ensuring long-term high-energy throughput.
- Optimum vibration-absorbing mechanism, ensuring good mechanical stability of the optical system, reducing vibration interference in graphite furnace operation.
- Two background correction systems, deuterium arc background correction system (with high performance deuterium arc lamp) and S-H background correction system (only for WFX-110/120) to realize background correction at all wavelengths.
- Perfect safety protection measures, alarm and automatic safety protection to fuel gas leakage, air pressure deficiency and abnormal flame extinction; spray chamber made of explosion-proof material, all-titanium burner and explosion-proof stopper for flame analyses; alarm and protection function to argon pressure deficiency, insufficient cooling water supply, over-heating and over-current etc. in graphite furnace analyses.
- Multi-analytical functions, providing flame AA, graphite furnace AA, and hydride AA analysis and flame emission analysis.
better than 0.3nm
The D2 lamp background correction capability at 1A is better than 30 times.
The S-H background correction capability at 1.8A is better than 30 times. (for WFX-120/110)
Hollow Cathode Lamps:
6-lamp turret (WFX-110/120),
4-lamp turret (WFX-130)
Lamp current adjustment
Automatic adjustment and display.
Wide pulse current: 0~25mA,
Narrow pulse current: 0~10mA. (WFX-110/120)
Lamp power supply mode
Powered by two pulses (wide and narrow) simultaneously in WFX-110/120; square-wave pulse in WFX-130.
Single beam, Czerny-Turner design grating monochromator
0.1nm, 0.2nm, 0.4nm, 1.2nm
Detection and Data Processing system
Photomultiplier with high sensitivity and wide spectral range.
Ms-WindowsTM operating system
Working Curve Method (1st order and 2nd order fitting), Standard Addition Method.
Maximum 20 times of repeat measurement, automatic calculation of mean value, standard deviation and relative standard deviation.
With model function
Measurement data and final analytical report printout.
10cm single slot all-titanium burner for Air-C2H2 flame (WFX-110/ 120/ 130)
5cm single slot all-titanium burner for oxygen-rich flame (WFX-110).
All-plastic spray chamber.
High efficiency glass nebulizer with metal sleeve.
Adjusting mechanism for vertical, horizontal positions and the rotation angle of the burner.
Protection for gas system
Fuel gas leak protection, abnormal flame extinction alarm, air-pressure deficiency protection and explosion-proof device.
Characteristic Concentration and Detection Limit
Normal Air-C2H2 flame
Cu: Characteristic concentration≤0.05mg/L, Detection limit≤0.006mg/L;
Oxygen-rich Air-C2H2 flame (only for WFX-110)
Ba: Characteristic concentration ≤ 0.22mg/L
Hg: detection limit≤0.5ug/L
1020 (L) × 492 (W) × 537 (H) mm