The AI 500 Flame AAS is ideal for a high performance, low cost routine analysis. It provides a sensitivity of up to 0.35 Abs for a 2 ppm Cu solution. The 5-lamp turret allows for multi-element use, with each lamp having its own independent power supply. Featuring a narrow beam optical design and an electronic double beam system, this instrument has the advantage of lower price tag without significant loss of performance. Its controlling software incorporates a zoom-able wavelength scan feature allowing rapid and precise optimization, for maximum sensitivity. The AI 500 is compatible with our Vapour / Hydride Generator Unit (VG 411) and our XYZ autosampler.
This AI 500 incorporates standard safety interlocks for the burner head, flame sensor, gas pressure sensor and power supply, to ensure compliance with laboratory safety regulations for the protection of the operator and the and the instrument.
Aurora Instrument Ltd. understands the needs of today's industrial, commercial and R&D laboratories. We are keeping pace with the increasing analytical demand for reliable, high sample throughput AAS technology. The design of the AI 500's exterior casing ensures total protection from corrosion, humidity or dust found in harsh industrial environments. To maintain instrument longevity, all optics are coated and sealed.
AAS technology applications are growing in all industries. Since the AI 500 is a simple to use stand-alone instrument, it meets a wide range of applications across many analytical sectors. It finds a home supplying analytical advantages in the Chemical, Environmental, Mining, Metallurgical, Pharmaceutical, Energy, Agricultural, Manufacturing and Utilities sectors.
As one of the safest AAS systems on the market, the AI 500 incorporates a wide variety of safety interlocks as standard features. These include: automatic detection of burner head type and correct fit, gas pressure & flame sensors and automatic shut down of gases in case of power supply interruption. Maximum protection of operator, instrument and adjacent laboratory fixtures are thus assured.
Ease of Use
Our AISPEC™ software is an exceptionally well-designed Windows© based software package that allows you to multi-task within the Window's environment. It is easy to operate, as it provides a working background already familiar to virtually all users. This program is designed to automatically generate calibration curves based on the standard solutions analyzed and operate within an MS Excel format, thereby minimizing statistical & graphical analysis time.
- Compact Design: A Small footprint with dimensions of W 65 cm, D 55 cm & H 37 cm
- High Performance: Typical performance for a 2 mg/L Cu sample is 0.35 Abs. The system also offers high precision analysis. Better than 0.5% RSD from ten 4 second integrations
- Convenient: Automatically aligned 5-lamp turret, each with its own independent power supply
- Flexible: Quick Switch from single beam to electronic double beam with a narrow optical design for flame AA
- Depth: Wavelength Scanning feature allows the operator to zoom into any section of the wavelength and transfer this "optimized" range to the present method
- Efficient: Utilizes an XYZ autosampler that can use a wide range of sample containers in virtually any combination. Compatible with the VG 411 Vapour Hydride Generator and electro-thermal atomizer